11' Super Glide

This summer has been unlike any I have experienced in the past. I traveled a majority of the month of August only to return long enough to work non-stop until my next get away. I'll be making my last and final trip of the summer to the Shell Beach area. I will be in town for the first half of this week and will have plenty of demo material for anyone to check out. I am also looking forward to meeting with a hand full of good people along the way. Needless to say this is my return to blogging and will resume regular posts. Please feel free to contact me if you are interested in checking out any of my boards or just to shoot the breeze.


The above featured board was built for a swamis frequenter and is what I consider to be the best way to beat the doldrums of small summer swell. This particular board is 11' x 22 3/4 x 3 1/8 with a single to spiral v. Its also equipped with a 2+1 for those who are not of the single fin school. The rail design is a relaxed down rail that flows from a soft nose to a crisp edge just in front of the fins. The rocker is also relaxed with just the right amount of tail kick to execute long drawn out turns with out sacrificing trim speed.

Photos by: Garrett Highhouse